Top 5 Things About The Walking Dead Episode 604 – Here’s Not Here
Without any further introduction, here are my top 5 things about this past Sunday’s episode of The Walking Dead. It was season 6, episode 4, aka 604 and it was titled “Here’s not here.”
- It was a 90 minute episode. I thought for sure there would be a bit about Alexandria and/ or about Glenn, and we got exactly a bit.
- The episode focused on Morgan and on how he came back from the brink. We learn that Morgan learned his martial arts moves from a cheese maker named Eastman, and that the martial art that Morgan uses is Aikido.
- Morgan got Eastman bit and subsequently killed because Morgan was having a flashback.
- Tabitha, the goat, was a major character point in the story line.
- Eastman, was in the woods long before Wild Fire. He’d actually killed a man by watching him starve to death in his cabin and only discovered that the world had ended when he drove in to Atlanta to turn himself in.
90 minutes is a bit long for an episode with so little real action, but it was nice to learn a bit about Morgan’s background since Days Gone By.
gifs from fuckyeahthewalkingdead on tumblr