The Walking Dead Episode 606 Top 5 Thoughts
These are my top 5 thoughts that I had both during and after episode 606 of The Walking Dead.
The best walker in this episode was this guy.
- Darryl needs to pay attention to his surroundings when he’s getting his bow ready to shoot.
- Abraham has a way with words. Seriously, who else would think to say that loose ends make their ass itch
- This ho, needed killing. She was a liability to all and I was happy to see her gone.
- Abraham and Sasha are going to be a thing now, I guess.
- Paddy was the truck, but the lot where Paddy was in looked to be the same truck lot where the Wolves set up that elaborate trap at the end of last season, remember?
I lived this episode and I’m glad to see that we are making some kind of progress in the story.